March 14, 2023Here are all the deets on my trip to Italy last Summer.. Paris up next!
December 29, 2020
Hi there...just dropping in to say hello!
My name is Courtney but I am also known as Coco or the “She - E - O” of One of a Find Charleston! I answer to all of these names (as well as MOM) and I have been buying, sourcing and selling vintage furniture in Charleston, South Carolina for almost 6 years now.
I grew up in Connecticut and ended up at the College of Charleston where I met my husband, Blake, during the very first week of school. He fell madly in love with me and the rest is history..just kidding. There were a few moves to different states and some crazy jobs in between, (I actually worked at a Chiropractor's office for one day where I had to apply electrodes to people's backsides. I left at lunch and never went back lol) but we ended up settling in Charleston where we met and are raising 3 boys and a crazy dog that eats toilet paper so I always have to be on my toes:
Fun Facts About Me (because I’m sure you are dying to know) :
- I am terrible at math so it’s mind boggling that this business still exists...
- I hardly eat any vegetables or drink any water and I’m still alive..for now
- I am really good at Wheel of Fortune but would choke if I actually got on the show
- I studied Opera in High School and my go to karaoke song is “Hopelessly Devoted to You” from Grease
- I hate doing laundry and cooking but all I ever wanted to be when I grew up was a stay at home Mom and not work LOLOLOL
I am not an influencer and promise to never start an Instagram story with “Hey Guys” LOL. The only thing I will ever “influence” you to do is buy beautiful vintage pieces or help you to convince your husband to approve! ;)
Thanks so much for stopping by...now please buy something!!