How Does It Work? Answers to our Most Popular Questions...
Q: HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?
A: After finding your perfect vintage piece on Instagram and commenting "SOLD" or sending a DM on Instagram, we will reach out to discuss payment, shipping vs pick up and lacquer options. We hold items without payment for a maximum of 1 hour. If payment is not received, we unfortunately have to move on to the next buyer in line or they will hunt us down!
Q: HOW DO I PAY?
Q: CAN I PICK UP OR DO YOU DELIVER OR SHIP?
FOR LOCAL PICK UP:
Please note...We do not have a storefront, so kindly allow us a 12-24 hour advance notice for local pick up when you are specifying a time so that we can arrange for someone to meet you.
- Please arrive at the designated time - life and traffic happen, so just let us know if you're running late or need to reschedule!
- Some of the pieces are too heavy for us to lift alone, so please be prepared to us help load or bringing someone to help is always great too!
- We want your piece to get to its new home in perfect condition, so please bring blankets for wrapping and protecting your piece - this is especially important for lacquered pieces!
- Please measure your car before you come to pick your piece to make sure it will fit. If possible, remove car seats, sports equipment, children, dogs and other items before arriving for a quick and seamless loading.
- We know you are busy!! BUT, in order to continue to fill our warehouse with new beautiful vintage pieces to sell we can only hold sold items for 2 weeks for local pick up. We need to keep things moving and flowing for optimal space! Please arrange to pick up your item within 2 weeks of purchase or a $40 per week storage charge will incur and we will all go to happy hour with your cash. JK Jk
Although we can't believe anyone would want to live anywhere but Charleston we DO offer shipping! When you are interested in purchasing an item a shipping quote (or range) can be provided prior to purchase with simply a zip code. This charge is paid directly to the shipper when they deliver your piece. We do not ever take shipping charges up front or before delivery!
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee a delivery time frame. Our shippers make their own routes and come 1-2 times per month and pick up multiple pieces at a time. A typical time frame is 3-6 weeks from purchase.
Any damage that has occurred in shipping must be reported to us within 7 days of receipt of your furniture. We cannot file claims with the shippers past this time frame. You may email us or DM us on Instagram, and please have photos available to document the damage.
Q: HOW DO I ADD LACQUER TO MY PIECE?
Some Things to Consider Before You Go...
Click here for lacquer info
THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH ONE OF A FIND CHARLESTON!