Hi there...just dropping in to say hello!
My name is Courtney but I am also known as Coco or the “She - E - O” of One of a Find Charleston! I answer to all of these names (as well as MOM) and I have been buying, sourcing and selling vintage furniture in Charleston, South Carolina for almost 6 years now.
I grew up in Connecticut and ended up at the College of Charleston where I met my husband, Blake, during the very first week of school. He fell madly in love with me and the rest is history..just kidding. There were a few moves to different states and some crazy jobs in between, (I actually worked at a Chiropractor's office for one day where I had to apply electrodes to people's backsides. I left at lunch and never went back lol) but we ended up settling in Charleston where we met and are raising 3 boys and a crazy dog that eats toilet paper so I always have to be on my toes:
Fun Facts About Me (because I’m sure you are dying to know) :
- I am terrible at math so it’s mind boggling that this business still exists...
- I hardly eat any vegetables or drink any water and I’m still alive..for now
- I am really good at Wheel of Fortune but would choke if I actually got on the show
- I studied Opera in High School and my go to karaoke song is “Hopelessly Devoted to You” from Grease
- I hate doing laundry and cooking but all I ever wanted to be when I grew up was a stay at home Mom and not work LOLOLOL
I am not an influencer and promise to never start an Instagram story with “Hey Guys” LOL. The only thing I will ever “influence” you to do is buy beautiful vintage pieces or help you to convince your husband to approve! ;)
Thanks so much for stopping by...now please buy something!!